Pathways Palliative Program
To Cure Sometimes, to Relieve Often, to Comfort Always
We provide tailored palliative care to manage symptoms and improve quality of life for patients and families dealing with serious illness. Our goal is to offer relief from physical and emotional burdens and ensure comfort and support throughout the health journey.
As caregivers, we understand the challenges of living with a serious illness. That’s why we provide specialty palliative care that starts earlier in the disease trajectory, focusing on symptom management and improving quality of life. Palliative care is appropriate at any stage of illness.
Our team works alongside clients’ physicians to provide extra support, care, and guidance. Our team approach is successful, and our alliance between Lily Hospice and Pelikan Health offers a complete continuum of care that addresses all clients’ needs.
Living Well with Chronic Illness
Palliative care is most successful when there is a team approach. Lily Hospice and Pelikan Health have developed a unique alliance to deliver a complete continuum of care.
The Pathways Palliative Program provides:
- Physician oversight of all aspects of care with Palliative or Hospice Care
- Direct specialized palliative clinician access
- Chronic disease counseling
- Comfort management including pain, sleep, anxiety, shortness of breath etc.
- Person-centered goals of care
- Advanced care planning
- Coordination of community resources
- Patient driven care to reduce hospitalizations and unwanted treatments
- Team approach to all as aspect of care
- Palliative team provides an extra layer of support, care and guidance through your health care journey